Carpet Art offers an extensive in-house drapery workroom complete with a computerized program that allows customers to "see" their windows designs before purchasing it. Seamtresses work in close consultation with customers to ensure that their vision is exactly as imagined. Carpet Art's selection of fabrics is second to none, ranging from the attractively affordable to luxurious. Custom valances and draperies are just one of the possibilities along with an extensive line of ready-made silks, lined and interlined that start at only $100 per panel.
- Window treatments can be made in any style and fabric from traditional to contemporary to uniquely created
- Choose from a large collection of select hardware and cornices
- Trims, tassels, cording and fringes allows the finishing touch on all custom orders
- Custom and ready-made bedding is also available from comforters, duvets, bed skirts, and shams to coordinate with any interior.
- Fabric lines include: Carole Fabrics, Robert Allen, Thibaut, Stout, Lady Anne, Lafayette, and many more!